Welcome to our 2021-2022 Volunteer Drive!
The ISD PTA is comprised of dedicated parents, teachers and staff who volunteer their time and give generous donations to provide practical support for our school. That practical support comes in many shapes and sizes and requires a lot of volunteers. These volunteers all work in concert to further the mission of the ISD PTA.
The Mission of the PTA:
- To enrich and augment the GPS and ISD IB Primary Years Curriculum. Curriculum Enrichment is a cornerstone of our mission and provides staff and children the opportunity touch, see, feel and experiment in and out of the classroom while providing a spectrum of fun, educational and exciting experiences.
- To enhance the school through beautification, staff support, technology, teaching tools and capital improvements.
- To encourage a sense of community and belonging. ISD is much like big extended family and that is in large part due to our many outreach programs, family events and activities. We are not your average neighborhood school; roughly 45% of our students are admitted via lottery and the other 55% are from the ISD district, so we strive to reach out to all of our families and create a sense of unity and belonging.
- To provide a voice for our community and children to advocate for a higher level of engagement and communication within our school and district.
We encourage every parent to review the roles available to see where they can best contribute to our PTA and take part in enriching the lives of our ISD students and families. While there is still uncertainty about what events we will be able to host in the next school year and some events may not happen, we are hoping to have a full roster of events and are recruiting volunteers as such.
When you sign up, a member of the nominating committee will contact you to talk about the role. Thanks so much for your support!
The ISD PTA Nominating Committee
See the PTA Organizational Chart below for a look at the various ISD PTA committees.
Click here to browse and purchase our in stock ISD gear!
Let's PTA! Join the PTA Today!
As a PTA member you have a voice and a vote in your PTA and have access to the Online ISD Family Directory. Whether your contribution is $25 or $250, it’s an affirmative statement of your support and helps us reach our goal of 100% family participation.
Shop Amazon Smile and Support ISD
WELCOME NEW FAMILIES
Please take a moment to register and create your family profile so you can begin to:
-access all forms including PTA Membership, Afters Registration, Volunteering and more.
-appear in the family directory
-receive our weekly school newsletter
- Dragon Tales
-access the family directory (with PTA Membership)
You can also access the directory, calendars and more on the free Membership Toolkit app!
- Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 28
- Thursday, April 29
- Friday, April 30
- Monday, May 3
- Tuesday, May 4
- Wednesday, May 5
- Thursday, May 6
- Friday, May 7
- Wednesday, May 12
- Monday, May 31
- Tuesday, June 1
- Sunday, June 6
- Friday, June 25
There's an APP for that!
Download the Membership Toolkit App from your App Store and make use of its great functionality and notifications!